Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Oh Snow!

I was looking forward to another beautiful spring day in the rockies this morning but  I was sorely disappointed. Snow! (It's become a 4 letter word.)  Since I greedily finished the latest Sookie Stackhouse novel last night I couldn't shut the curtains and read all day. (That sucked!)   Instead I had no other choice but to be  productive with a few projects that I've neglected. I turned on my local npr classical station and zoned out on my art. Time flew, and before I knew it I had  finished  some new pieces.                                                                        I                                                                                        This is just one of the artcard bookmarks I made today. 
The weather may have been crappy but at least the day was  productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment